Friday, February 10, 2006

A Nice Note from Another Minor League Researcher

A Nice Note from Another Minor League Researcher

Hi Carlos,

I wanted to thank you for a wonderful blog on minor league baseball research. It's nice to know there are other SABR members toiling away, going blind squinting at faint microfilm to compile statistics for long-gone minor leagues. I appreciate you and other researchers sharing their research on your site.

I myself am working on the 1935 Kitty League, hoping to find statistics left out of the Spalding Guide. It'll be a few months before I have a finished report. When I do, I'll be sure to send you a copy.

Thanks for your efforts!

Sincerely,
Kevin McCann
www.kittyleague.com

This is another fine site to check out is Jay-Dell Mah’s site dedicated to baseball Western Canada, a site I visit often.  These are real researchers, and not just love fests of nostalgia.

http://www.attheplate.com/wcbl/index.html

I’m sure there are other sites out there that I don’t know about.  If you stumble across any that might be of interest to researchers, please let me know and I’ll post something on them.

(image placeholder)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home