Monday, February 13, 2006

A Note From Robert Morphy About Coast Leaguer Roy Leslie

A Note From Robert Morphy About Coast Leaguer Roy Leslie


To Carlos Bauer:

Your minor league research website is great. I especially like the articles on players of the past like Merv Connors. On this note I was wondering if you would happen to know some details on the career of Roy Leslie. He played briefly in the majors in the 1920s and for Salt Lake City in the PCL.

I am not sure what happened before or after. If you have any details on his
career, I would appreciate it.

Keep up the good work.

Robert Morphy

I got curious about Roy Leslie, the player who hit so many doubles in the Coast League, and I wondered if he had hit a like number in other leagues. So below you’ll find his complete career record, which Bob McConnell helped me with.  The record turned out to be a lot harder to put together than I thought, and without Bob’s help it wouldn’t have been nearly as complete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home