Tuesday, November 01, 2005

From The Pacific Coast League Potpourri


In the October issue, I found the following item, which I believe resulted from a converation Dick and I had. We were trying to remember when the league office went east.

As I said in the earlier post, I believe that his newsletter is one of the best bargins in baseball. Normally each issue contains a short research article by Dick, then followed by news of players or the research on the league or books about the laeague, and finally short obits of players who have died since the last issue. That last item is worth the price in itself, as many of the players never appeared in the majors, and their obits probably would go unoticed without Dick Beverage's proactive interest.

The susbscription is $15.00 per year, and you can get it by writing The PCL Historical Society @ 420 Roninson Circle, Placentia, CA 92870

Click on Image to Enlarge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home