Tuesday, November 01, 2005

1900 California League Season Stats

When I have finished my compilation of the 1900 California League season, I will post the complete record for batting and pitching. While all the categories for batting were published in the baseball guides, it did not include all the players in the league (no players who appeared in less than 15 games) or identify those players with a first name. The only pitching stats published were games pitched, so what I publish will be completely new.

This evening I will post an interesting article that I found by Dick Beverage in his newsletter Pacific Coast League Potpourri, the best bargin in baseball at $15.00 a year for 6 information-filled issues. It can be subscribed to by sending a check to The Pacific Coast League Historical Society @ 420 Robinson Circle, PLacentia, CA 92870.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home